IT Support for Homes and Small Businesses since 1998
Home or Business Pay as You go (non-members)
Depending on your issue we may resolve it via telephone instructions, remote access support or an onsite call out. Speak to our technician today, who will suggest the best course of action for your specific issue.
Our charges are £60 per hour for one off or ad hoc support.
The most knowledgeable and experienced technician will solve problems ten times quicker than an inexperienced technician. We are so quick it has therefore become necessary for us to implement a minimum charging structure.
Problems fixed by our technicians via:
- Telephone cost a minimum of £15
- Remote access cost a minimum of £30
- An on site visit costs a minimum of £60
The quickest and easiest way possible. Explaining to you in English that you will actually understand, what we are doing and why. No bamboozling techno jargon from us.
If you have a preference, as some of our customers do, and prefer us to visit rather than solve an issue remotely that's fine. Just ask.
How about now? In the vast majority of cases we can solve issues either by advice over the phone or remotely accessing your computer and takes around 15 minutes.
If the problem requires us to come out to you, we aim to be with you as follows:
- Pay as you go customers (non members). In 1-3 working days (depending on availability)
- Members. Today or the next working day as required (our members come first, for details on membership please see below)
Why not join our Home Membership?
We offer a Home Membership plan which gives priority support, reduced labour costs, free phone support. See below for more information.
- Urgent call outs if required
- Telephone advice and support included FREE
- 50% off all labour throughout the year which means the minimum charges are:
- Remote access support £15 (reduced from £30)
- On site call outs £30 (reduced from £60)
Our Home Membership is based on how many computers / devices you would like us to cover.
- A household with 1 computer is £75 a year (£6.25 a month)
- Each additional computer / device you wish us to cover within your home costs an additional £40 a year (£3.33 a month)
- For any home with a large amount of computers / devices (5 or more) we do a family membership costing £230 a year (£19.16 a month)
- Smart Phones
- Smart Televisions
- Smart Home Devices (heating, doorbells, security systems etc...)
Membership runs from 1st January to the 31st December each year.
A new customer wanting to be a member is offered the opportunity to join us at the start of the coming year. Membership enrolment ends on the 15th January for that calendar year.
We make an exception to this rule for new customers, as a new customer you are allowed to join our membership part way through the year if you wish to.
Is your business looking for a support package?
We already help many small businesses in Salisbury with tailored support packages. Whether you are starting a new business or wishing to change from your existing support company, please call us to discuss your companies needs.
- It is tailored to your budget and requirements
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Telephone advice and support
- Remote access support
- Urgent call outs
- Rolling monthly support. You can cancel at any time and for any reason.
Basic Business Membership starts at £60 a month for up to 3 workstations (no server).
- Telephone support is free
- Labour is charged @ £35 an hour
- Remote access support (for up to 30 mins) is £17.50
- On site visits within 2 business days
- Remote access support within 4 hours
- Telephone support within 2 hours
For a support package tailored to your companies requirements i.e. quicker response times please call for a free consultation.
The first step is to arrange an on site consultation.
Our representative will visit your premises and discuss your requirements in detail with a view to potentially offering your company a suitable support package.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yes. This is an area of the community close to our hearts, we have a specially discounted package available for you.
- Annual cost of £120 (no monthly fee)
- Free telephone support and advice
- £35 an hour labour rate
- £17.50 remote access support charge (for up to 30 minutes)
- Priority call outs
Please call to arrange an on site consultation.